15.70 - 10.99
1. The thickness for our salvage magnets is much thicker than other merchants. So our magnet like 74*28mm/60x22mm will be more powerful than others’ too.
2.Cheap merchants use ultra-thin magnets, false data.
3.We hope you can compare our products with others’s.
D74x28mm: 150KG*2+1pc M10 304 Stainless Steel
D75x25mm:130KG*2+1pc M10 304 Stainless Steel
D67x28mm:100KG*2+1pc M10 304 Stainless Steel
D60x22mm: 60KG*2+1pc M8 304 Stainless Steel
D48x20mm: 35kg*2+1pc M8 304 Stainless Steel
1. It mainly consists of a high-grade neodymium magnet and a steel shell. The steel case is crucial for enhancing the magnetic force, it can concentrate the Powerful magnetic field at the bottom of the magnet,which increases the strength of the magnet to more higher than that of a normal neodymium magnet.At the same time, a steel cup can prevent the exposed magnet from scratching and chipping during gripping and clamping.
2. The magnets are designed for heavy duty and underwater use. It can help restore lost equipment, tools, fishing gear and other black objects in deep water, wells, holes. It is also great for magnetic fishing, lifting, hanging and retrieving applications.
1. Magnetic pull force was tested using a computer tensile tester. Actual traction force will vary mainly depending on the following variables:
A: steel thickness: the thinner the steel, the lower the pulling force.Vertical magnetic pulling force was obtained on the basis of 30mm thickness of the steel plate.
B: direction of extrusion: the greater the direction of extrusion is at 90deg, the lower the extrusion force, usually the extrusion force in the horizontal direction is only about one third of that in the vertical direction.
C: attracting position: the farther from the center of gravity, the lower the pulling force.
2. Magnet only attracts iron, ferrous metal and nickel, does not attract gold, silver, copper, aluminium and their alloy and stainless steel.
3. The magnetic force concentrates on the bottom of the fishing magnet, there is almost no magnetic force on other surfaces.
The majority of Fishing Magnets are designed to be dropped straight-down (or “dipped”) to put the flat underside of the magnet to the top of any ferrous metal object. This limits the effectiveness of the magnet when dragging the magnet along the bottom of the body of water by throwing it out and retrieving it, or walking alongside a dock, pier, or bridge and dragging it along.
That is not the case with this Xhigh Double-sided magnet. When using the side eye-bolt mounting hole, the magnet now has TWO surfaces available – the flat side on bottom that retrieves objects by going over them, and the flat top that can grab an object when the magnet is pulled along an uneven bottom surface, such as gravel, rocks, etc. Where one side may miss the object, the magnet on the other side can “catch” it.
Another great use for this magnet (where the double-side REALLY helps) is for people like me who work on trucks and motorcycles in my driveway and I am always losing a screw, washer, or nut in the grass next to the driveway or sidewalk. This Xhigh Double-sided Fishing Magnet has not failed to find a needed part I dropped by dragging this double-sided magnet through the grass. This method will also work when needing to find metal objects lost or suspected to be in high grass or light brush such as lost items, thrown items, etc.
NdFeB Pot Magnets are best for small sized magnetic products with maximum pull strength (ideally when in direct contact with ferromagnetic e.g. mild steel surfaces). The actual pull force achieved is dependent on the surface that is being clamped onto (material type, thickness, flatness, friction levels, etc), its quality (e.g. rust free), its size (thickness plus total surface area), etc.